Hey! Don’t you know How To Connect An Hp Printer To Wifi? We know that you have recently bought a new printer and you are excited to complete its setup.
Setup HP Printer on WiFi could be a little tough if you are doing it for the first time. This is why we have decided to help you to connect Hp Printer to wifi in some easy steps.
What you need to have a good speed of internet connection and rest you can leave upon us.
Here are the steps that will help you to connect your printer to wifi. For any query, you can call us on the given Helpline Number anytime.
How To Connect An Hp Printer To Wifi In 4 Easy Ways?
You can easily Setup HP Printer on WiFi in 4 easy methods. We have mentioned all of these methods below. Have a look at them and decide which one would be the best for you.
- Hp Auto Wireless Connect
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- WPS Push Button Connect
- Connect Hp Printer Without A Router
Connect Your Printer To Internet Via Hp Auto Wireless Connect
It is one of the easiest ways to connect your printer to the internet. You no longer need to connect any type of cable or wire. Also, there is no requirement to enter network settings like your username and password.
So, don’t think much and install the software on your computer system. From now, you don’t need to search on the web for how to connect a Hp Printer to wifi.
- In order to download the software, open the Hp support page on your web. Enter the model of your Hp printer and then download the software.
- Run the file on your computer and complete the installation process.
- You will be asked to choose between Ethernet or Wireless network connection type. Click on Wireless and proceed further.
- Wait for a while until the Hp Printer will not be connected to the wifi completely.
Connect Your Device With Wifi Via Wireless Setup Wizard?
You can apply this method on the Hp Printer that has a graphic display. So, connect your Hp Printer to the wifi with the help of Wireless Setup Wizard. Here are the steps to Setup HP Printer on WiFi.
- Press the power button on the Hp Printer.
- Remove all the cables or the USB from the Hp printer.
- Open the control panel and then go to the Network Menu.
- Choose the option of Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Search for your network and enter the WPA key or WEP key.
- Click on OK.
How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi Via WPS Push Button Connect?
In order to take the benefit of this method, make sure that your printer and router are supporting WPS. Within minutes, you can easily do the HP Printer Setup WiFi. Here are the steps to know How To Connect An Hp Printer To Wi-fi.
- Push the WPS button on your Hp printer.
- If there is no WPS button on the printer, open the control panel.
- Open the Wireless Menu and then choose “Wifi Protected Setup”.
- Follow all the instructions on the screen to complete the setup.
- Now, click on the WPS button given on your printer and the router.
How To Connect Hp Printer Without A Router?
Do you know that you can print anything from your printer without even connecting it to the internet? This is all because of the Hp Wireless Direct or Wifi Direct feature of the Hp printer.
- Open the Control Panel and tap on the icon of Hp Wireless Direct. You can also select this option from Network Setup Menu Or Wireless Settings. From here, click on the Wireless Direct and turn On the connection.
- Connect the Wifi Direct to your laptop, mobile, or computer in the same way as you connect to other wireless networks.
- You may be asked to enter the WPA2 password when you will use Wifi Direct or Hp Wireless on security.
- Turn ON your PC and then try to print something from your Hp printer. If you are using a smartphone or tablet then you can easily command your printer from the app.
Two More Words For You
If you are willing to know How To Connect An Hp Printer To Wifi, read this guide properly. In addition to that if you need any help from experts then do call us on a given helpline number. Our experts will let you know the solutions for all Hp Printer problems.