Do you want to download and install Hp Envy 5000 Driver on your computer? The downloading process is quite simple but a new user may face one or another kind of problem.
In this guide, we are going to explain the steps to download the Hp Envy 5000 Printer driver along with its installation process.
So, get ready to take the benefit of one of the best printer models of this decade.
How To Download Hp Envy 5000 Driver?
To download the driver for your Envy 5000 printer, do follow the below-given steps:
- Connect your PC to a good internet connection.
- Go to the official website of the Hp Envy 5000 series and download the latest printer driver.
- Don’t forget to select the link of “Choose A Different OS”.
- Now, you will have to click on the arrow given below “operating system” to choose your preferred arrow. Let’s say that we have chosen “windows” for now.
- After doing that, you have to choose the preferred version from the list given below “Version”.
- Now, click on “change” to complete the process of Hp Envy 5000 Driver download.
- After HP Printer Driver Download, click on the “+” sign given in front of the “Driver-Product Installation Software”.
- Again, click on the “+” sign given in front of the “basic drivers”.
- To download the basic driver of the Hp 5000 Printer, click on “Download”. In case you want more information then don’t forget to click on “blue triangle”.
- All the steps for HP Printer Setup driver download can also be followed if you want to download any other software, utility tools, firmware, etc.
How To Install Hp Envy 5000 Driver?
We are going to describe you in multiple ways with the help of which you can complete the Envy 5000 driver installation process.
1. Install Hp Envy 5000 Printer Using Driver Package
- We hope that you have already downloaded the Hp Printer file on your Pc.
- Double click on the file and choose the option of “Run”.
- Wait for the file to be extracted completely.
- Click on “Continue” to proceed properly.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and choose “next”.
- Wait for a while until the installation process will be completed.
- Select the “manual setup” and tap to choose “next”.
- You will now see the option to connect the printer either with the USB or wifi, choose USB.
- You can also skip this step by selecting the option of “Continue the installation without connecting now, I will connect the printer later”.
- To complete the Hp Envy 5000 Driver installation process, choose the option “Finish”.
- Congratulations! As you have successfully completed the process of hp driver install. Hence, turn on the printer and try to print something out of it.
How To Do Install Hp Driver Via Wifi?
If you want then you can also connect the Envy 5000 series printer with other mobile devices via wifi. To do so, follow the steps that have been given below:
- On the display of the printer, tap on the “setup” icon.
- Choose the option “Network Setup”.
- Turn on the “wireless” and choose the option of “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Wait for a while until the printer will not search for the available networks.
- Click on the name of your router.
- Enter the password.
- Click on “Done”.
- Now, confirm all the settings by clicking on Ok.
- Soon your printer will be connected to the wifi router.
- Tap on Ok.
- You have now successfully connected to the Hp Envy 5000 Series printer via wifi. It can also be connected to a mobile device, for the same follow the steps given below.
- Open the play store or the app store on your smartphone and search for “Hp Smart”.
- Let the app be downloaded to your phone.
- To see the list of all the available printers, open the app and click on the “+” sign.
- In the given list, you will see Hp Envy 5000 series, select it.
- On the home screen of Hp smart, you will see the image of the printer and the ink level.
How To Fix Envy Hp Printer Driver Unavailable On Window 10?
If you are getting the error of Hp Printer Driver Unavailable, complete the windows update or reinstall the driver.
1. Complete Windows 10 Update
One main reason why your Hp Envy 5000 Driver is unavailable could be an outdated windows system. Hence, install the available updates for your window 10.
- Open the search bar and type “update”.
- Choose “check for updates”.
- The system will automatically find all the updates for your system.
- now you have to wait until the software will not be completely downloaded.
- Restart the system and the printer.
- Now, you can give the command to your printer to print something out of it.
Check whether your printer starts printer or still Hp Printer Not Printing due to an outdated driver.
2. Reinstall Hp Envy Driver
A missing or corrupted driver could be another reason why your Hp Printer Not Responding. This is why you have to install the driver again.
- Press Windows and R together on your keyboard. Doing this will open the Run Window on the screen.
- From the search box, choose“devmgmt.msc” and press enter.
- Find the current printer and click right on it to choose the option of “uninstall”.
- Now, you have to download a new Hp Envy 5000 Driver.
After doing that, don’t forget to restart the printer and the Pc. Then, print something from your Envy and tell us in the comments how your experience was.
In this guide, we have discussed each and everything that is needed to download Hp Envy 5000 driver. We have also told you how to download the driver via wifi and driver package. In case you still looking for any help, do call us on the given numbers.
One of our experts will pick the call and ask you about the issue. You just have to tell them the problem you are dealing with currently. In a minimum of time, they will fix the issue related to your printer.