It is very common to go through several Hp Envy 5000 Printer problems while using it. Sometimes, Hp Printer Says Offline while other times Hp Printer Driver Unavailable issue could be one of the major reasons why the Hp Printer Not Printing.
In this guide,
We will try to cover all the issues that are responsible for why you are not able to use your printer.
For an immediate solution, you can dial the given Hp Number. We have a team of experts who can fix any kind of Hp Printer Problems quickly.
What To Do When My Hp Envy 5000 Printer Not Printing?
Several reasons could be responsible for why your Hp Printer Not Responding like an outdated printer driver, faulty connections, an empty ink tank, etc.
Let’s try to fix the issue.
1. Check All The Cable Connections
We will start fixing the issue from the basics to the most advanced ones. Hence, you have to check whether all the cables are connected properly with the printer or not.
Apart from checking the ink tank properly. Most of the time, we forget to fill the tank, and hence Hp Envy 5000 Printer stop printing.
In the new printers, you can easily see the ink level and the issue related to it.
2. Cancel All The Printing Jobs
From the time you start using Hp printer, there are many printing jobs that may be stuck in the print queue.
When any task of the printer is stuck in the print queue, it will eventually stop the printer to complete other tasks too.
Hence, you have to cancel all the printing jobs to fix why Hp Printer Won’t Print.
- Open the Run window on the screen by pressing the Windows and R keys together on the keyboard.
- On the control panel. Choose “Devices and Printers”.
- Choose the printer you are facing issues with, click right on it and choose “see what’s printing”.
- On the new page that will be opened, click on the “Printer” menu and select “Open as administrator”.
- Open the Printer menu again and this time select “Cancel All The Documents”. On the confirmation dialog box that will be opened, click “Yes”.
If still your Hp Envy 5000 Printer is not printing then jump to the next step.
3. Set Hp Envy 5000 As Default Printer
It could be possible that you are sending the jobs to the wrong printer instead of the Hp Envy 5000 Printer.
Hence, you need to set your printer as the default one.
To do so, you need to follow all the steps that are provided below:
- On the Run dialog box, type “control panel” and press enter.
- Choose “Devices and printers” and find the printer that belongs to you.
- Click right on your printer and set it as the default printer.
- You can now see the green mark below the name of your printer.
4. Update Hp Printer Driver
If you have tried all the steps and still Hp Printer Not Printing, you need to update the Hp Printer driver.
To update the printer, download the latest driver file from the official website of the Hp printer. Open the file and then follow all the instructions provided on the screen.
Complete the update process and then try to print something from your printer.
How To Fix When Hp Envy 5000 Printer Is Offline?
Several times, Hp Envy 5000 Printer stops printing and says that the printer is offline. To troubleshoot this problem, we are going to suggest you a few steps:
- The Hp Printer Offline issue could be the result related to the bad connection configuration. Hence, you need to verify all the cables are connected properly into their slots or not.
- All the printer hardware should be gathered in one place. Also, the ink cartridge should be connected properly. Don’t forget to check that the printing tray logged in the proper manner.
- Make sure that you have entered the printing papers inside the paper tray with recommended size.
- Disconnect the printer from the router and then connect it back again. Most of the time it is enough to troubleshoot the issue when Hp Printer Says Offline.
- Make sure you have installed antivirus in your system. Several times, because of an unwanted virus, the Hp Printer Problems starts evaluating.
- Don’t forget to update the Hp Printer Driver on a regular period of time. If you will not update the driver, you may have to deal with Hp Printer Driver Unavailable issue.
How To Fix Hp Printer Driver Unavailable Issue?
One main reason why is hp printer driver unavailable is because of corrupted and mismatched drivers.
Or, it may be possible you have not installed the driver properly. No matter what is the issue, we will help you to fix it.
- First, you need to open the Run box on your system by pressing the Windows+R key together on the keyboard.
- In the search field given there, type devmgmt.msc and then click on OK.
- Locate the Hp printer model number and then click right on it.
- Click on the option of “uninstall device” and then click on the “Uninstall” button again.
- Once the driver of the printer will be uninstalled, you need to install it again.
- Click on the start tab and type “update” in the search menu bar.
- To install the updated printer driver, click on “check for updates”
- Wait until the driver will not be installed on your computer.
In this guide, we have discussed several Hp Envy 5000 Printer problems. Also, we have told you how to fix when printers stop printing, won’t connect to wifi, and how to fix Hp Printer Driver Unavailable issue.
We hope that with the help of this guide, you will be able to fix all Hp Printer Problems. If you are having any doubt in your mind, call us now on given Hp Printer Helpline Numbers.
We have our team of experts who will help you with the issue. Call them anytime you want, they can fix any problem anytime you want.