We know that your Hp Printer Is In Error State for a long period of time. If you want to fix this issue in a very short period of time then do follow this guide. We have suggested all the methods that are needed to fix the issue.
If you don’t want to follow the guide and are looking for some immediate help then call us now on the given helpline number. Our experts are 24*7 ready to serve their customers. You can call them anytime you want.
Step By Step Solution When Hp Printer Is In Error State
We will let you provide all the solutions that are needed to fix when your Hp Printer Not Printing anything.
- All Cables Should Be Connected Accurately
- Restart Your Printer Now
- Update The Driver Of Your Hp Printer
- Check The Printing Papers Inside Hp Printer
1. Make All Cables Should Be Connected Accurately
The first main reason why your Hp Printer Is In Error State could be loosely connected wires. Or else, it may be possible that you have not inserted the cables properly. So, turn off your printer and then remove all the cables connected to it. If you found any of the connected cables faulty then replace them with the new one.
If you have found that all the connected cables are working properly then try the steps given below.
2. Restart Your Printer Now
Although it is very hard to believe yet it’s true that the restarting process is one of the easiest ways to fix any technical glitch. To restart your Hp printer, do follow the steps given below:
- First, turn off your printer.
- Remove all the cables connected to it.
- Now, you need to wait for a minute or two and then rejoin the cables again.
- Turn On the printer again to fix if your Hp Printer Is In Error State.
3. Update The Driver Of Your Hp Printer
Although the driver of the printer updated itself. Sometimes, when we will not update the driver of the printer on a regular interval of time, the Hp printer stops working. Hence, update the driver from the official website of the Hp printer.
4. Check The Printing Papers Inside Hp Printer
It may be possible that your Hp Printer Is In An Error State because you have inserted the wrong printing papers inside the paper tray. So, we would like to suggest you use the right size of printing papers. This is how to fix Hp printer in Error state.
How To Fix When Hp Printer Not Printing In Color?
If you have found that your Hp Printing Not Printing In Color then do follow the steps given below:
1. Check The Printer Cartridge
- You can easily remove the cartridge of the printer by opening the front cover.
- Remove the ink cartridge and then replace them with the new one. Try to print something from your printer now. It could be possible that the problem is persisting with the color ink or the cartridge is faulty. In case, you have recently replaced the cartridge with the new one then try the next given method.
- It could also be possible that you haven’t used the printer for a very long time and it has expired now. In this case, also, you have to replace the cartridge of the printer to fix Hp Printer Error State.
2. Turn On The Color Option
- Make sure that you have turned on the color option from your printer’s setting.
- From the “settings”, open the tab of “printers”.
- Click right on your printer and choose “properties”.
- On the properties page, choose “printing preferences”.
- Choose paper or quality option given there.
- After doing that so, click on “color”.
- This is how you can easily troubleshoot when your Hp Printer is In Error State.
Two More Seconds…
We hope that you have applied all the steps in the same given order and you have fixed the issue of Hp Printer Is In Error State Successfully. If you don’t know anything about the printers then you can also take help from our experts.
Our team of technicians is working with us for a very long period of time. They are experienced enough to troubleshoot any issue in a short possible time. So, have faith in them and let them troubleshoot the issue.