We can’t say clearly why Hp Printer Not Grabbing Paper or not feeding them properly. We have to find the main cause first and only then we can move in the direction to fix the trouble.
If you will read the whole guide, you will get to know how you can fix the issue. For an instant solution, dial the given helpline number. Our team of experts is 24*7 available for you.
How Do You Fix When Hp Printer Not Grabbing Paper?
When you have found that your Hp Printer Not Feeding Properly first reset the printer, check the condition of the paper, reload the paper, clean the paper rollers.
Don’t worry, we will let you know all the steps in a little detail, so have some patience and follow this guide.
1. Reset The Hp Printer
Several times, you just need a quick restart to fix the printer related glitches. This is why we want you to apply the same method here.
- Plug out the power cable from the printer.
- Remove the power plug from the power outlet.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and to the power outlet.
- Turn On the printer.
- Try to print something from your printer and see the issue of the hp printer not grabbing paper still persists.
- Try the next methods if the issue is still there.
2. Check The Quality Of The Paper
The quality of the printing paper matters. This is why we want you to check the condition and the quality of the paper. The issue of Hp printer Not Scanning or Hp Printer Not printing evolves sometimes because of torn, dusty, folded, or wet papers.
This is why we would like to suggest you use only recommended and best quality papers inside the printer.
- Remove all the papers from the paper tray.
- With the help of a flashlight check the mechanism of the printer properly. Make sure that there are no paper pieces of paper or any other obstacle inside it.
- Check all the printing pages carefully and remove dusty, ripped, curly, and bent papers.
- Make sure that all the papers inside the paper tray are of the same size. We would like to suggest you not to mix the different size papers.
- To align all the edges, don’t forget to tap all the papers on a flat surface.
- The number of printing papers inside the papers should not be more than 25 and less than 10 sheets.
- After checking all the papers, reload them again and then try to print something out of your printer.
3. Clean All The Paper Pick Rollers
The dust particles or paper residue sometimes causes the issue of Hp Printer Not Grabbing Papers.
- Turn off your Hp Printer first.
- Remove the power cable at the back of the Hp printer.
- Raise the input tray.
- Look inside the input tray for the dust or other particles.
- When you open the input tray, you will see the paper pick rollers.
- With the help of a clean cloth or cotton, clean all the paper pick rollers.
- Don’t apply too much force to remove the dust from the paper pick rollers.
- Wait for a while until the roller will be dry completely.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and to the power outlet.
- Turn the printer ON.
- Now, you need to check if the issue of Hp Printer Not printing is resolved or not. So, try to print something from your printer.
4. Clean All The Rollers From Printer Control Panel
If you have found that hp printer not scanning to a computer or Hp Printer Not Grabbing Paper then clean ink smear. Before doing that first you have to clean the rollers from the printer control panel.
- Press the power button given at the printer.
- Remove all the papers from the input tray.
- Tap on the power button and hold it, press the cancel button 3 times, color copy button 7 times, and then release the power button.
- When you do this, the printer will start to make some noises. Wait for a while until the printer will not stop making the noises.
- Turn On the printer now and connect the power cables.
- Load the printing papers inside the tray.
- Again, press and hold the power button, tap on the cancel button 3 times, color copy button 7 times, and then release the power button.
- When you will print something from the printer, it will print one of the pages slowly.
- Try to print something now from the printer. Check if the issue of Hp Printer Not Grabbing Paper resolved or not.
5. Adjust The Settings Of The Printer
It may be possible that you are facing the issue because of the wrong setting of the printer. Follow the steps given below:
- Go back to the document that you are trying to print.
- Click on “file”, and tap on “print”.
- When the print dialog box will be opened, click on “file” and then click “print”.
- Choose the product from the list and tap on “properties”. When you will do this, the dialog box of properties will be opened.
- Click on the tab of “paper/quality”.
- Choose the type of paper from the drop-down menu and select the paper size that matches your printing paper.
- Click on OK and save the settings.
- If the issue gets resolved then print something from the Hp printer.
Two More Words…
It could be possible that you have tried all the methods and still your Hp Printer Not Grabbing Papers. In this case, you can take help from our experts. The team of dedicated technicians that we have will troubleshoot any issue in a short period of time. They will fix all the printer related issues in a short period of time.
So, don’t waste your precious time and let us provide a chance to help you in this trouble. Just for you, we are round the clock accessible, so call us anytime.