If your Hp Printer Not Printing Color then checks the ink toner inside the printer, update the driver, check all the connections, and make sure that Hp Printer is set as default.
We understand your worry and this is why we have found some of the best troubleshooting solutions.
Hp Printer serves one of the best quality printers and there is negative doubt about the same. But, there comes the time when users have to go through several Hp Printer Problems and one of them is Hp Printer Not Printing In Color.
Why Is My Hp Printer Not Printing Color?
Some of the main reasons that are responsible for why is your Hp Printer Not Printing Color are mentioned below:
- Check The Ink Toner Inside The Printer
- Drivers Of The Hp Printer Are Not Updated
- Hp Printer Is Not Set As Default
- Faulty Cable Connections
- Bad Windows Configuration
How To Resolve The Issue When Hp Printer Not Printing In Color?
If you have come to know that your Hp Printer Not Printing Colors Correctly, here are the methods to fix it.
1. Check The Status
We should always try to fix the technical glitches via basic methods. Most of the time, these basic steps are enough to deal with the issue. Hence, if your Hp Printer Not Printing Anything, check its status.
- There should be enough printing papers inserted inside the paper tray of the Hp Printer.
- Check the paper feed of the printer, it could be possible that any piece of paper got stuck inside it. This is why Hp Printer Not Responding to anything. So, try to remove the papers slowly from the printer.
- Don’t forget to check the ink toner of the printer? It could be possible that there is no ink inside the toner. This is why your Hp Printer Not Printing Color.
2. Check The Ink Cartridges
A faulty cartridge of the printer could also be one of the reasons why your Hp Printer Won’t Print anything.
- Remove the front cover of the printer to check the ink cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge and check if they need to be replaced with the new ones or not.
- In case you have found that the ink cartridges are empty or faulty, you will have to remove them from the printer.
3. Clean The Printhead
In order to clean the printhead of the printer, here are the steps to follow:
- Hold and press the power and resume button together at least 6 times.
- Now, release the power button and your Hp printer will clean the printhead of the printer in a mild wash.
- You can now try to print something from your printer to check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
- If you have found that still Hp Printer Not Printing Color, press both the buttons again 5 times. This will allow the printer for moderate cleaning.
- Even after doing this, if your Hp printer still is not responding, press both the buttons 7 times in the same way. This will clean the printhead of the printer deeply.
4. Check The Color Settings Properly
After trying all the methods if you are still worried because your Hp Printer Not Printing, review the color settings.
- Click on the “Settings” from the Start Menu.
- Choose the “Devices” option.
- Click right on the name of your printer and select the option of “Properties”.
- Go to the tab of Paper/Quality and then click on “Color” and hit Ok.
Still your Hp Printer Not Printing Color? Call Us Now On The Given helpline Number.
How To Resolve When Printer Not Printing In Black?
If any of you is worried because their printer stops printing Black then you don’t need to go anywhere else. Here are the steps that will help you to resolve the issue.
1. Hp Printer Problem With The Printhead
It may be possible that your printer is not printing in black because of Hp Printhead Problem. Hence, check the printhead properly. In case the nozzles of the printer are clogged then clean it properly.
2. Check The Ink Level
It may be possible that the ink level of the printer is running very low. This is why your printer is not printing anything in Black. If you run the printer on an empty ink tank, the nozzles will get dried and Hp Printer Won’t Print anything.
3. Reinstall The Driver
Reinstall the Hp Printer driver and then print something from your printer. Several times, the Hp Printer Not Responding because of a faulty or outdated printer driver.
You can download the latest Hp printer drivers from the official website of the Hp.
It’s a matter of worry when your Hp Printer Not Printing Color. There are many reasons that could be responsible for the same. In this guide, we have already discussed all the causes and the troubleshooting steps to fix the problem. So, do call us now on the given helpline number and ask our experts to deal with the issue.