Worried because of the Hp Tango Printer Offline error?
No doubt that the Hp Tango printer has a lot of features but sometimes the printer stops working and shows an offline error.
A number of reasons could be responsible for the cause. Make sure your wifi is working properly and all the cables are properly attached.
Here is the complete Hp Printer troubleshooting guide for you.
Why Is Hp Printer Offline?
Nowadays, printers have become an essential part of our daily life. However, a few annoying problems can prevent your printer from printing.
A common problem with HP Tango printers is saying they are offline. Users may need technical assistance to resolve the Hp Tango Printer Offline error.
There are many things that can cause your printer to go offline. Here is a list of some reasons why HP Tango is offline.
How do I fix the Printer Offline Error?
How do I fix the HP Tango offline error when the printers are not working?
- Make sure the HP Tango is connected to a wired or wireless network.
- Now click on the Windows start icon in the lower left corner.
- Then go to “Devices and Printers”. Another way is to click Control Panel>Hardware and Software>Devices and Printers.
- Find your HP Tango printer model in the “printers and faxes” list.
- Next, right-click on the printer and set HP Tango as the default. Restart the HP printer and try printing.
After applying these steps, do check if the Hp Printer offline error gets resolved or not.
Steps to fix HP Tango offline in Windows 10
Find “Hardware and Sound” in the control panel. Check the status of HP Tango drivers and printer connections on the computer/laptop.
Make sure the printer is connected to the printer. Then follow the troubleshooting steps to turn the HP Tango printer offline to online.
Go to the Windows Start button and click on the control icon.
- Then click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Now go to the printers and faxes section and right-click on the hp printer type.
- Set the default printer.
- Restart the printer and run the box.
- Try out the print job.
Steps to solve HP Tango offline problem
In the case of the Hp Printer Showing Offline Windows 10 message and not printing. Check the wireless network connection and install the HP Tango printer.
Go to the desktop start button and search for “print and scan”. Now right click on the HP Tango printer and delete the printer.
So, download the latest HP Tango drivers and software from the official HP printer website. Compare the computer model with the driver model and download the software package.
Now click on the .exe file and follow the Computer/Laptop screen to complete the installation. After you reinstall the printer driver, restart the computer and printer.
So if it’s Windows 10, it will automatically detect the printer and be ready to print. However, in the case of other windows, the user must add the printer and follow the steps to bring it back online.
Restart the printer after applying these steps.
How Do I Fix my HP Printer Paper Jam?
In order to fix the Hp Printer Paper Jam in your Hp printer, do follow the below-given steps:
- Turn off the Hp Tango printer.
- Remove the power cord and any other cable.
- Remove the jammed papers inside the printer.
- Close the open doors.
- Reconnect the power cord and all other cables.
- Turn On the Tango printer and check if it is printing papers or not.
There are a lot of uses of a Hp Tango Printer that are explained in this guide above. The Hp Tango Printer Offline error is one of the most common yet serious problems for the printer. If your Hp Printer Not Working and you are looking for help, ask our team of experts to do it.