Are you worried because of Hp Printer Problems? With time, almost all the technical gadgets show one or another kind of error and the same goes with Hp Printers. But, there is no need to be worried because we are going to let you know how to do Troubleshooting With Hp Printer.
With the help of the given methods, you will be able to get your printer back in working mode.
Before moving further,
Have you ever thought about why there is a need to do troubleshooting? Why does the printer sometimes stop working?
It is very necessary to know the main reasons behind the problem. It is because the next time you won’t repeat the same mistake again and your printer will never show you the same error.
Isn’t that a good method?
Moving further, let’s know why the Hp printer Not Printing and how we should troubleshoot Hp Printer.
How To Do Troubleshooting With Hp Printer?
Before we discuss how to do troubleshooting, it is necessary to know why there is a need to do that.
If your Hp Printer Won’t Print then a plethora of reasons could be responsible like your printer is not set as default, outdated driver or Hp Printer Driver Is Unavailable, previous command traffic, basic connection related issue, or something related to hardware is damaged.
Just because of all these mentioned issues your Hp Printer Not Responding and you have to do Troubleshooting With Hp Printer.
1. Your Printer Should Be Stable And Set As Default
It is very necessary to give the right command to your printer by setting it as the default. If you want to set your printer as the default, follow the below given Hp Printer Troubleshooting steps:
- Click on the Search Bar of the system to open the Run Dialog Box. When the dialog box will be opened, type “Control Panel” and hit enter.
- Open the “Control Panel” and choose “Devices And Printers”.
- When the next screen will be opened, click right on the Hp Printer option and choose your printer as default and proceed further.
- After doing that, you will see a green checkmark below your printer icon. It means that you have completed Troubleshooting With Hp Printer.
2. Update Hp Printer Drivers
When you find that your Hp Printer Is In An Error State or not printing anything. It could be because of an outdated or faulty printer driver.
Hence, you would need to update or reinstall the driver of the printer with the help of the steps given below:
- First, you would need to open the Run dialog box from the search bar.
- When the dialog box will be opened, type “devmgmt.msc” and press enter.
- Doing this will open the device manager on your screen. From here, expand the “Print Queues option”. Again, click on ‘Printers” and click right on the name of your printer to click on the option of “Update Driver”.
- Now, you will need to wait for the time until your printer will not start working again.
3. Check Hp Printer Spooler Error
Do you know the working of printer spooler?
The Hp Printer Spooler helps to communicate the PC with the printer. Also, it is responsible to manage all the print jobs in the queue.
If you have given any command to your printer and it is unable to print anything then it’s because any print jobs are stuck in the queue. You will see the message on the screen “Printer Spooler Error”.
To resolve this error, follow all the steps given below:
- The first and foremost thing that you will have to do is to close all the programs that you are trying to print.
- From the “Start Button” choose “Administrative Tools” and then click on “Services”.
- Scroll down until you will not see the “Print Spooler” option from the list. Click right on the Print Spooler and STOP it.
- Now, you will have to open the Windows C Driver to complete Troubleshooting With Hp Printer.
- Search here for the printer spooler folder and delete it now.
- Again, go back to the “Services” and search for the “Print Spooler” and click right on it to “Start” it.
- You can now try to print something from your Hp Printer to check if the issue gets fixed or not.
4. Clear All The Print Command Traffic
Most of the time, HP Printer Won’t Print anything because it stops getting commands due to previous print jobs.
So, you would need to clear all the pending jobs if you want your printer to print something for you. Here are the steps that will help you to cancel all the pending jobs:
- From the start button, open the “Control Panel” and then tap on “Devices and Printers”.
- Click right on the icon of the Hp Printer and then select the option of “What’s Printing”.
- Cancel all the previous print commands, open the “Printer” menu and choose “Cancel All Documents”.
- Confirm your action by clicking “yes” and then try to print something with your printer.
5. Check All The Basic Connections Of Printer
If you have found that your Printer Not Responding, complete the Troubleshooting With Hp Printer with the help of the below-given steps.
- Remove the power cord from the printer and then take out the power plug too.
- After waiting for one or two minutes, reconnect the power cable to the printer again and turn it On.
- Try to print something from the printer.
6. Remove The Duplicate Parts From The Printer
Have you recently installed any duplicate parts on your computer?
- You need to check if your printer has enough ink, paper, and toner inside it or not.
- Make sure that there is no carrier jam issue inside your printer.
- If there is something wrong with your printer ink cartridges, you would need to replace them with new ones.
- Majorly the issues like Hp Printer Won’t Print, Hp Printer Driver Unavailable, Hp Printer Error State issue occurs because of duplicate parts inside the printer.
Troubleshooting With Hp Printer is quite tough sometimes but if you follow the guide like this, it would be fun-loving. We have arranged all the methods that are responsible to troubleshoot the issue. So, do follow all the steps and fix all Hp Printer Problems.