For years, HP printers are serving us with their latest technologies and services. As time changes and the world is leaning towards technology and innovation, they are also updating themselves. Yes, now you don’t need to stick to the printer as you can print anything sitting anywhere through the wireless feature. Ohh! So you don’t know How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi. don’t we are here to help you?
We have researched a lot and found some quick and easy steps so that you can setup HP Printer On Wifi. You just have to follow them and in case you face any issue call us directly on Hp PrinterHelpline Number. We have provided you below with four options to connect the printer to wifi.
4 options for How to connect HP Printer To Wifi
We have researched and found the four best methods that will resolve your issue regarding How To Connect HP Wireless Printer To Wifi.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- WPS Push Button Connect
- Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect Your HP Printer Without A Router
1. HP Auto Wireless Connect
With the help of Hp wireless connect you can easily connect your printer with the wireless network automatically. This is one of the easiest tasks to connect HP Printer To Wifi. Also, with the help of this, you no longer need to connect any wire or cables or enter the network settings like your password or name. For the same, you just need to install the software on your computer then you no longer need to ask “How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi”.
- To download the software, you have to go to the HP support page. You will then have to enter the printer model there. By following the instruction given on the screen, download the software.
- Now, run the software and install it properly.
- When it will ask you to choose the network connection type, Ethernet or wireless, click on the wireless.
- Wait for some time until the printer will not properly be connected. It may take a few minutes, then click on the Finish tab.
If you are facing any issue while doing the process then without thinking much take help from HP Printer Offline.
2. Wireless Setup Wizard
The method which we are going to tell you applies only to HP Printers with a graphic display. With the wireless setup wizard, you can easily connect your HP printer to wifi on the printer’s control panel. Follow the steps given here to understand “How Do I Connect My Hp Printer To Wifi”.
- Turn ON your printer
- If there is any cable or USB that is being connected to the printer, unplug it.
- Now, open the control panel of your printer to then go to the Network menu.
- Tap on Wireless Setup WIzard by clicking on the wireless settings
- Search for your network and enter your WPA key or WEP key.
- Click OK
3. WPS Push Button Connect
To use this method, make sure that your HP Printer and your router are supporting WPS(wifi Protected Setup). With the help of WPS push-button connect you can easily connect your printer to the wifi within minutes. Follow the steps to know “How To Connect My HP Printer To Wifi”.
- On your printer, push the WPS button. Don’t worry if you haven’t found any physical button on your printer. In that condition, you have to go to the control panel first. Click on the wireless menu and then select the Wifi Protected Setup. By following the instructions given on the screen, complete the setup. Now, click on the WPS button and on your router and your printer.
4. Connect HP Printer Without A Router
You will be a little amazed to know that, you don’t need any internet connection to print anything from your printer. This is because the HP Wireless Direct and Wi-Fi Direct will let you connect with your printer via tablets, smartphones, and computers. For the same, you just need to connect your device with HP wifi.
Wifi-Direct Or HP Wireless Direct?
Both of these features i.e. Wifi-Direct and HP Direct are sufficient enough to connect your printer directly to the wifi but there are a few differences between them. Let us tell you that Wifi Direct will allow your devices to connect to the internet simultaneously. On the other hand, in the case of HP Wireless Direct, you will not get direct access to connect with the network.
How To Connect To Wifi Direct or HP Wireless Direct?
Follow the steps that we have given below to connect to wifi direct. All the steps are easy and if followed accordingly then you will not face any issues.
- From the control panel of the printer, turn the Wifi DIrect and HP Wireless Direct On. Turn On the control panel and click on HP wireless direct icon. In place of that, you can also navigate to the wireless settings or network setup menu. From there, click on Wireless Direct and turn the connection ON.
- Connect the Wifi Direct or HP wireless DIrect to your tablet, mobile, or computer in the same manner as you have connected to other wireless networks.
- In the case, you are using Wifi Direct or HP wireless on security then it will ask you for the WPA2 password.
- Turn ON your computer and open any document or photo and then try to print it.
- In the case, you are using the smartphone to print then you can do the same simply from the app menu. In any case, you will find that your smartphone is unable to print then download the latest version of the HP Printer service plugin.
Support For HP Printer/ HP Printer Helpline Number
Although we have tried our best to provide you each and everything related to “How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi”. In the case, you find it tough to connect it to the wireless network without thinking much, call us directly on HP Printer Customer Support Numbers now.
We have a team of dedicated technicians who have years of experience in this field and they will resolve your issue in just a minute. You just have to dial our toll-free numbers and the rest you can be left to us.