Are you worried because of Hp 5000 Series printer is not printing? We got you!
Without any doubt, it can be said that Hp Printers serves one of the best printers in the market. Also, while using the printer you may encounter a number of Hp Printer Problems.
We would like to tell you that these printer issues are normal and could be fixed easily.
Just to light your burden, in this article we are going to discuss the Hp 5000 Printer is not printing issue.
If you are not sure whether you are able to fix the problem by yourself, dial the given helpline number now.
How Do You Fix Hp 5000 Series Printers Won’t Print?
We believe that before you try to troubleshoot any Hp Printer problem, you first have to find the main cause behind it.
In this guide,
We will let you know all the methods that will change the status from “Hp Printer Not Printing” to printer starts printing again.
We have arranged the steps from the basic to the most advanced ones. So, follow all the steps wisely.
1. Basic Ways To Fix Hp Printer Problems
When you find that your Hp 5000 Series printer Stops Printing, try some basic troubleshooting at first.
Many times, you don’t require advanced ways to fix the problems.
So, check the connection between your computer and the printer device. You need to verify whether they are connected properly to each other or not.
Many times, either the cable is not connected tightly or gets damaged.
In addition to that, don’t forget to restart Hp 5000 Series printer. Don’t worry, it is very easy to restart the device, what you need is to remove all the cables connected to it and wait for a while. After some time, reconnect the cables again and then turn on the printer.
Given your printer command to print something out of it. This is how you can easily check if it is in the working mode again or not.
We are also having some advanced steps to fix Why Hp Printer Not Printing.
2. Update Or Reinstall Hp 5000 Series Printer Driver
We have found most of the cases in which Hp Printer Won’t Print issue occurs because of faulty drivers. Hence, you have to update the driver or install them again to fix your Hp Printer Not Printing problem.
One of the most effective ways to do Hp Printer Driver Download is driver easy.
Let us tell you that Driver easy will automatically scan your system and find the correct drivers for it.
Now, you don’t need to find which would be the best driver for your computer, you don’t need to worry about installing the wrong driver, Driver Easy will handle everything.
- From the web, download and install the Driver Easy to your computer system.
- Once the file will be completely downloaded to your system, install it.
- Open the file and click on the SCAN button to download Hp Printer drivers.
- The software will present before you a list of all the latest printer drivers. Click on Update to fix why is driver unavailable on hp printer.
If you want to uninstall the driver of your Hp 5000 Series printer, Driver Easy can also do that. To do so,
- open the Driver Easy and select “Tools”.
- Select the option of “Driver Uninstall” and you will get to see a list of all the available drivers.
- Find the driver of your Hp 5000 Series printer and click on “Uninstall”. Soon the selected driver will be removed from the computer.
3. Set Hp 5000 Series Printer As Default
When you give your printer any task, it will automatically assign it to the default printer. What if your current printer is not assigned as the default printer?
Hence, you need to check whether your printer is set to default or not.
To set your Hp 5000 Series Printer to default, follow the below-given steps:
- Open the Run dialog box on your windows.
- In the box, type “control” and click on Enter.
- When the control panel will be opened, select “Devices And Printer”.
- In the printer’s section, click right on your Hp 5000 Series printer and uninstall it.
- Once your printer will set as default, you will see a green tick.
4. Cancel All Hp Printer Jobs
Another reason why your Hp Printer Is In An Error State and not printing could be a stuck print job.
Any failed job when stuck in the print queue, they stop the Hp printer to print anything. Hence, to get your printer working again, cancel all the pending jobs.
- From the control panel, choose “Devices And Printer”.
- Click right on your Hp printer, check “see what’s printing”.
- Open the “Printer” menu and choose “Open As Administrator”.
- Open the menu of the printer again and select “Cancel All Documents”.
- Confirm your action.
- Once you cancel all the jobs, check if it has started working again.
5. Check The Status Of Hp 5000 Series Printer
Even after trying all the methods if still your Hp Printer Not Printing you need to check for the hardware issues.
Make sure that you have inserted enough papers inside the printer, make sure there is not any stuck paper inside the printer.
Don’t forget to check the printer cartridge inside your printer and then replace it with the new one.
If you have recently changed the parts of the printer with a third-party company, reinstall the original parts again.
In this guide, we have explained all the reasons why your Hp 5000 Series Printer Not Printing. We really hope that by now you have fixed the Hp Printer Problems and it has started working again.
For Hp Printer Troubleshooting, sometimes you need to try advanced steps while other times basic methods are enough to deal with the problems.
If you still have any questions in mind like why is the HP printer driver unavailable, why HP Printer Not Printing in Black, etc then do call on the given helpline number.