If your Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing properly then it could be a demonstrable hardware error. To fix the problem, you must check the available internet connection and all the cables properly. Sometimes, it’s really hard to find out the main reason. It could be possible that your printer driver is outdated or running on a low ink level.
Hence, we first need to find out the main cause and apply the troubleshooting methods. In this guide, we are going to discuss why your Hp Printer Not Printing and how to fix it.
For immediate help, dial the given toll-free Hp Printer Helpline Number now. Our team of technicians is 24*7 available to help you.
Why Is My Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing?
Want to know why your Hp Printer Not Printing Correctly? There could be a plethora of reasons that could be responsible like, internet connectivity issue, paper jam issue, stuck print queue, damaged printer cartridges, etc.
The good news is, you don’t need to worry about anything as we are here to help you in this regard. Here are some troubleshooting methods that will make your printer start printing again.
Troubleshooting Tips When Your HP Printer Stopped Working
Basic Troubleshooting Tips
- Use Authenticated Hp Envy 4520 Ink Cartridges: If you are using third-party ink cartridges then replace it with the authenticated one now. Using the poor ink cartridges could be responsible for why Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing Color or black. Get access to Hp sure supply and order the original cartridges from there.
- Low Ink Level: It is very necessary to check the ink level of the printer. Until and unless you will not fill the ink tank, Hp Printer Won’t Print anything. To check the ink level, see the ink icon from the display of the printer.
- Check All The Cable Connection: It could be possible that you may have not connected the printer properly. S, check all the cable connections and tighten the loose ones. This will help you to resolve certain Hp Printer Problems.
- Connect Printer & Computer to the Same Network: It is really very necessary to connect the Hp printer and computer to the same network if your Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing. You may have connected them with two different networks, this is why your Hp Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi.
- Set Your Printer to Default: When you assign any task to the printer, it will be assigned to the default printer. What if you have not selected any default printer? In this case, you are the one who is responsible for why Hp Printer Not Responding. Open the control panel and tap on “Devices and printers”. Click right on your Hp printer and then set your preferred printer as default. Don’t forget to save the changes.
Advanced Troubleshooting Tips
- Damage Cartridges: It may be possible that you are using damaged cartridges inside the printer or else you have inserted them properly. It is one of the most common reasons why Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing properly.
- Restart the Hp Printer: Restarting often resolves many technical glitches easily. So, restart the printer by removing all the cables for a while. Reinsert them again and turn them ON again. Check if the issue gets fixed or still your Hp Printer is in an error state.
- Hp Printer Paper Jam: Make sure that there are no stuck papers inside the printer. Paper jam issue is one of the most common reasons why Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing Color or black. This is why we would like to suggest that you only use the good quality of printing papers.
- Clear the Print Spooler: A congested printer spooler could be highly responsible for why your device refused to print anything. Hence, clear the spooler properly and restart the device.
- Update the Hp Printer Driver: Updating the driver of the printer is another method to Troubleshoot Hp Printer. Outdated printer drivers could be responsible for why your device is not printing anything and why the hp printer says driver is unavailable.
This article can be concluded on the point that a number of factors are there that are highly responsible for why Hp Envy 4520 Not Printing? In this guide, we have mentioned all the reasons and the troubleshooting methods to fix the issue. For more help, dial the given toll-free Hp Printer Helpline Number now.