Congratulations! You have brought home one of the best printers of the decade. HP Printers are serving us for a very long time with their satisfying services and gadgets. This is why they are still so popular and in demand. Isn’t it? There are many customers who face some issues while doing HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup. If you are also the one then chill, we have found some easy steps to do HP Officejet pro 8710 wireless setups.
Need to fix the issue immediately? Call Us on our HP Printer helpline number now and our technicians will help you to resolve your issue.
Step By Step Process For HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup
To setup HP Printer, the very first thing that you have to do is, remove the printer and all other material from the box carefully. Then, connect the power cable to the printer and to the power source, install ink cartridges, set control panel preferences, and hence load the good quality of printing papers into the tray.
Moving forward, let’s know about the setup in a little detail for your better understanding
1. Take Out HP Printer From Box
Remove the tape and unbox the Hp printer carefully from the box for the process of HP Printer Setup Wireless.
- Open the box and then take out the printer from it. Take the help of someone if you are facing any issues while doing the process.
- You will then see that your printer is packed with tapes and other materials for safety purposes. Remove everything including the film from the HP Printer control panel.
- Now, carefully lift the lid of the scanner and remove all packing material from the scanner glass too. Close the scanner lid now.
- For a healthy and green environment, recycle all the packing material.
2. Set Your Preferences After Connecting It To Power Cord
Connect the power cord of the printer to the power outlet and then turn the printer ON. Now, set your preferences.
- Take out the cable that came along with the printer and connect one end of it to the rear of the printer and another end to a power source.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Now you have to set the preferences on the control panel, select your language, country/region and then click on Yes.
- In case, it will get prompted then select the date, and time, and hence, click on “yes” to continue the process of HP Officejet Pro 8710 setup.
3. Load Papers Into The Paper Tray
Now, it’s time to load either U.S papers or A4 size papers into the paper tray to complete the process of Setup Hp Printers.
- First, remove the input tray carefully, and then remove all the packing material from it. Make sure to remove everything because if you will be left anything unpacked then it may cause several issues like HP Printer Pro 8710 Printhead Problem. (Tip: If you are facing issues such as that then call on HP printer Customer support number now).
- Now, it’s time to put all the papers into the tray. Make sure that you adjusted the papers in a way that the short edge is forward and the print is side down. We would like to suggest you use the only right size of quality papers.
- Push the stack into the tray until it will not stop properly.
- Slide in the paper width guides in till they rest on the sides of the paper.
- After doing this all, input the tray properly. Check twice if you have left anything packed.
4. Install Setup Ink Cartridges
You must get HP Setup ink cartridges in a box, it’s time to install it.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge
- Continue to insert the carriage until it will stop automatically
- Insert every cartridge into its slot
- Close the door of access to the cartridge
As soon as you do that, you will hear some noises which are very normal for the printer, so relax. When this process will get completed, the printer will automatically print an alignment page to let you know if that is working fine or not.
5. Install The software Of The Printer
You have completed now the hardware installation process completely and now you have to install the software of the HP Printer. Don’t try to connect the printer to the computer until we tell you to do so. From the website of HP Printers, download the latest software version of HP Officejet Pro 8710
Congratulations as you have completed the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup completely. Now, to use your printer, you have to connect it with the wifi. Do you know how to connect the HP printer to wifi?
Don’t worry, just follow the steps that have been given below to connect with your wifi.
How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi?
If you want to connect an HP printer to wifi then make sure that you are having a good wifi connection with good speed.
- First, you have turned ON the wireless printer to connect with the wireless network
- Now, press the right arrow key on the touchscreen of the printer and press on “setup”.
- From the “setup menu”, click on Network
- From the “network menu,” you have to click on the “wireless setup wizard”. This will help you to search for all the wireless router networks in the range.
- From the list, select your SSID network
- Now, enter WEP/WPA passphrase and click on DONE
- To confirm the settings, press in OK button
- You have completed the setup now.
HP Printer Customer Support Number
Although we have told you each and everything that is needed to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8710 Setup. In case, you have stuck on any step then without bothering much, call on HP Printer Helpline Numbers anytime you want.
We have a team of dedicated experts who are willing to solve any issue related to HP Printers. You can call them anytime, they are 24*7 available. We are not like other service providers who don’t even know how to treat their customers. Our technicians will greet you with proper respect and love and then resolve the issue in a short possible time.