There is no doubt that the Hp Printer serves as one of the best printers with the best technical gadgets. All the Hp printer models are known for their better performance, latest design, and technologies. Even though this smart printer has been surrounded with a number of issues and Hp Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a is one of them.
If you have found that this issue is creating a barrier in your work then do follow the steps that have been given in this guide. We will first let you know all the causes which then followed by a number of troubleshooting methods.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hp Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a?
It is very necessary to know all the symptoms behind Error Code 0x83c0000a. Here is the list of symptoms given below:
- The Hp printer stops performing properly
- You may see the blue screen on your screen
- Printing signal may be encountered by the user
Causes Why Hp Printer Not Printing
There could be a number of possibilities why your Hp Printer Not Responding. Sometimes, it’s an outdated Hp printer driver while other times internal glitches could be responsible for Hp Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a.
No matter what is the main cause behind Hp Printer Error State, we will help you to troubleshoot the issue. For immediate help, do call our experts who are round the clock available to help you.
What Are The Methods To Fix When Hp Printer Is In An Error State?
With the help of the methods given below, you can easily troubleshoot why the hp printer not printing but connected.
1. Check All The Printer Connections
Initially, you need to make sure whether all the cables are connected properly or not. Hence, remove all the cables from your printer. Check that no connection cable should be damaged. If you will find any cable damaged then replace it with the new one.
2. Restart Your Hp Printer
Most of the time, one can easily troubleshoot the Hp Printer Problems with a quick restart. If you don’t know how to restart the printer, follow the steps given below.
- The very first thing that you should do is, turn off your Hp printer
- Remove the power plug from your wall socket
- Remove all the wires connected to the printer carefully
- Wait for at least a minute and then reconnect all the cables again
- Restart the printer
3. Update Your Hp Printer
Another major reason why your printer is showing the error code could be an outdated printer driver. Below, we have penned all the steps that are necessary to update the driver.
- Click on the start button
- Tap on the search option
- In the box that appear there, type update device drivers
- From the list that appears on your screen, choose the latest printer driver
- Click on “update now” and wait until the latest driver will be installed on your PC. You can also visit the official website of Hp printer to download the latest printer drivers.
You can also take help from our experts who are eagerly waiting to hear from you. They are capable enough to fix any glitch.
4. Update The Settings Of Hp Printer
If you have updated the printer driver and still the Hp Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a appears on your screen then you would need to update the settings. To update the settings of your printer, here are the steps given below:
- Open the settings and choose “devices and printers”
- When the gadgets and printers window will be opened, click on the symbol of your printer
- Follow all the instruction provided on your screen
- After choosing your printer click on OK
- Soon the printer properties will be opened
- From the windows, change the properties of your printer
- Save the changes and close your window
- Restart the Hp printer and computer to check whether the issue got fixed or not
In A Nutshell
It can be said that the Hp Printer Error Code 0x83c0000a could be easily fixed if you will follow all the methods mentioned above. While using the Hp printer, you may have to face a number of issues, and Hp Printer Error Codes is one of them.
In case you are looking for any expert help then do call our technicians now. Our team of technicians is 24*7 available to help you. You can ask them for help anytime you want and they will be happier to help you.