If you have turned On the printer and found the error of Hp printer Memory Low then you have come at the right place.
For years, the Hp printer has been serving us with its quality printing and services.
While using the printer it is very common to face issues like Hp printer memory is Low. Hence, just smile and follow all the methods that we are going to tell you.
Till the time you won’t resolve this issue of memory low, you will not be able to use your printer.
In case, you don’t want to face more trouble and are looking for an experienced person then dial the Hp printer Helpline Number.
Hp printer Memory Low: Causes
There could be a number of reasons why you are dealing with Hp printer problem. Let’s first have a look at the possible reasons and then we will move forward to look for possible solutions
- The current printer job is too complex
- The printer which is running currently might have been using the fonts that are downloaded
- The firmware of the printer has not updated for a long time or it’s outdated
- The memory of the printer is maxed by faxes, stored fonts, etc.
Fix Hp Printer Memory Low Issue
We hope that you have now discovered all the reasons behind the issue. If yes, then try all the given steps to fix the issue.
- To resolve the issue, you either have to cancel the job or click Ok to complete the task
- To increase the available memory, try to delete any stored faxes
- Now, you have turned the hp printer off
- Now, delete all the fonts and the macros that you have stored in your computer
- This will help you to clear the temporary memory
- Now, try to print something from the printer
- If the issue is still there then there are the chances that you are using old firmware of the printer
Want to update the firmware of the Hp printer?
follow the steps given below:
- Open the official website of the printer and search there for your printer
- If you found there any available printer firmware then download it
- Install the firmware and update it to resolve Hp printer Memory low
Even after updating the printer firmware, if the issue still persists then you have to reset the printer to factory defaults.
How To Reset Factory Default HP Printers?
To reset the printer to factory defaults, we have found some of the easy steps for you. Follow them and solve the related Hp Printer problems
- First, turn off your Hp printer first and remove all the cables
- Wait for at least 30s second and restart again your Hp printer
- Now, turn on the Hp printer and press and hold the resume button for at least 10-21 seconds.
- As soon as you will do that, the attention light will turn on
- Now, you can release the resume button
- And this is how you can reset your Hp printer easily
One more thing,
Resetting the printer to factory default will not delete anything or don’t change any setting.
How To Resolve The Issue Of Hp Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi?
This is one of the most common but irritating hp printer errors. If you are also the one who is troubling with this issue also apart from Hp Printer Memory Low then try given steps
- First, check if all the printer cables are connected properly or not. In addition to that, check all the cables if working properly or damaged
- Now, check if your router is working fine or not. For the same, you can use another device that is being connected with the same wifi network. If found anything wrong then contact your service provider
- It may also be possible that you have placed the printer too far from the router. And this is why the Hp printer won’t connect to wifi
Tip: Always place your printer near the router or in the range of your wifi. In addition to that, make sure that there should not any interrupting device in between the printer and the router
- If the issue still persists, theme turn Off the router and the printer and remove all the cables from both the device
- Wait for a while and connect the cables again
- Now, turn the device On and check if the issue got resolved or not
Hp printer Helpline Number!!!
Tried all the above steps and still dealing with Hp Printer Memory Low issue?
Call us now via HP Printer Customer Service numbers. The team of technicians that we have is experienced enough to troubleshoot any Hp printer related issue
They are available 24*7, hence call them anytime you want and let them resolve all the printer related issues.