There are times when your Hp Printer Not Printing In Color and you don’t have to worry about the same as it’s very normal. In this guide, we will tell you everything that will help you to troubleshoot this concern.
Behind this issue,
There could be a number of reasons and it is really very necessary to find the route cause first.
You just have to follow the steps and we will look after you.
In case, you need some expert help then dial the given Hp Printer helpline number. The one who wants to resolve the issue by themselves, come with us.
Reasons Behind Hp printer Not Printing in Color
We have found some of the main reasons behind the issue of why your Hp printer Not Printing In Color. Let’s have a look
- You forget to update the drivers of your printers
- Faulty connections
- The printer is not set to default
- Bad configuration in windows
- Check the ink toner
Fix Hp printer Not printing in Color
Check Printer Status
Let’s first start with the basic troubleshooting steps to troubleshoot this issue:
- First, you have to check if you have inserted enough printing papers inside the Hp printer or not. Also, check if there is any piece of paper that got stuck inside the paper feed. If found any then remove it from both of your hands but slowly.
- Have you checked the ink toner? There are chances that the ink toner is empty and there is no color ink inside it. Hence, check the toner. You can take the help of the guide if you don’t know how to check the ink.
Check The Cartridges
There are possibilities that printer cartridges are faulty and it is because you are dealing with the printer not printing issue.
- To check if the cartridges are working properly or not, take out the front cover of the printer.
- Now, take out the Ink cartridge
- Don’t forget to check if the cartridges are expired
- If the cartridges found faulty or expired then you have to replace that with the new one
The issue of Hp Printer Not printing Color happened because of an unclean printhead. Hence, make sure if the printhead is clean or not.
Methods To Clean the Printhead
To clean the printhead of the printer, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Press and hold down the resume and power button simultaneously at least six times
- You now release the power button. Your Hp printer is now clean the print head in a mild wash
- Now, try to print something from the printer to check if the issue is resolved or not.
- If the problem still persists then repeat the first again but this time press the resume button only 5 times for a moderate cleaning
- After applying all these steps, if you have found that the issue is still disturbing you then repeat the steps again and press the button 7 times. This will clean the printer deeply.
Even after applying all the steps if the problem still persists then you have to check the settings of the printer.
Hp printer Color option instructions
- From the start menu, click on “settings”
- From the setting menu, click on devices
- Click right on the “printers” and choose the option of “properties”
- Now, you have to click on “printing preferences” from “properties”
- Move forward to the tab of paper/quality and then click on “color”
- Hit OK
Although all of the above-given steps are enough to resolve the issue of Hp printer Not printing In Color. If you are still dealing issue then feel free to call on Hp printer helpline Number anytime
How To Resolve Hp Printer Not Printing Double-Sided Trouble?
To set up the duplex print job, follow the steps given below:
- Make sure that you have inserted enough papers inside the paper tray of Hp Printer
- Open the document that you want to print
- Click on “file” then press “print”
- If necessary then click on “show details”
- In the print dialog box, choose the option of double-sided printing
- In the unnamed print options menu, click “layout”, click on “print”
If the two-sided is not available then follow the steps given below:
- You have to choose the settings manually now
- Choose the type of printer paper tray you are having i.e rear-loading paper input tray or front-loading paper input tray
- At the center of the window, you will find the option of an unnamed menu. From these choose “odd only” from the option of “pages to print” menu
- Depending upon the type of print you have, follow the setting given below:
- Rear loading paper tray: Select Automatic
- Front-loading paper tray: Select Reverse
- Click on Print now…
- And this is how you can easily resolve the issue of Hp printer Not Printing double-sided
Common Hp printer Problems
Apart from Hp printer Not Printing In Color, we have found some of the common issues that may trouble you while using Hp printers.
Have a look at the issues of Hp printer:
- Hp Printing Not printing in Black
- HP Printer Not Printing From Computer
- Printer Not Printing Hp quality print
- Hp printer driver failure
- Hp printer not connecting to wifi
- Printer not connecting with wifi
For all the issues that we have provided above, you can simply dial the helpline number of our technicians.
Hp Printer Helpline Number
In a nutshell, it can be said that while using the Hp printer it is very normal to face issues like Hp printer Not Printing in color.
Although, we have provided you enough steps to deal with the issue. There are possibilities that you have failed to resolve the concern by yourself.
If that is the case then dial a given helpline number and let our technicians deal with the issue. They are experienced and creative enough to take the pain from your head.
Call them now and use your Hp printer again…