Apart from all other issues, the HP Printer Problem With Printhead is one of the most difficult issues one faces while using HP Printers. Behind the issues, there could be several reasons. Hence, we first have to find out the root cause, and then only we can resolve it.
We are going to provide you different solutions for different printer problems related to the printhead. Try all the methods one by one and resolve the HP Printhead Problem without any difficulty.
For an immediate solution, you can take help from HP Printer Helpline experts. The team of technicians that we have can resolve any kind of Hp printer related issues quickly.
Hp Printer Problem With Printhead
We have found some of the easy and quick solutions that will help you to troubleshoot Hp Printer Problems with Printhead.
Reset The Hp Printer
- Turn off the printer and take out all the plugs that are being attached to it.
- Wait for a while and plug the power cable of the printer back to the wall
- Turn the printer ON and check if the issue got resolved or not
- Move to the next step if you have found that the issue is still there
Reset The Printhead Of The Printer
- Open the cartridge access door by pulling the slot to the left of the Hp printer forward
- Now, remove the power cable so that the carriage will not move in any direction
- Lift the latch up to the on the right of the carriage
- Pull the cartridge out of the carriage slowly but don’t remove it completely.
Clean The Ink Cartridge
You can also try to resolve the issue by cleaning the ink cartridge of the printer. To do so, first, you have to remove the cartridge from the printhead. Then wipe out the hp printer cartridge’ copper contacts with distilled water and cloth. Dry the cartridge and put that back to its place.
People actually forget to clean the printer from the inside of the printhead and what happens is, the dry ink inside and outside of the cartridge will start creating the issues. So, it’s only your responsibility to clean the ink cartridge of the printer on a regular basis.
In addition to that, we also like to suggest you check the ink level inside the ink cartridge. It is because, while running the printer on dry ink cartridges the nozzles of the printer get jammed.
Update The Firmware
- Check if your Hp printer has the latest Hp firmware. To check that, you have to open the software and driver download page for hp printers in the browser section
- Click on the printers and enter the model number
- Click OK
- On the software page of the printer, expand the firmware category.
- Download all the firmware to a folder.
- Open the download location and then install the firmware to resolve HP Printer Problem With Printhead
Replace All Non-Hp Cartridges
If you have tried all the steps given and are still dealing with the same issue then you have to replace the cartridge of the printer. Also check, if you are using non-hp cartridges inside the Hp printers. Make sure to replace the cartridges with the Hp printer cartridges only.
There are many people who used to resolve the issue just by replacing the ink cartridges of the printer. It is because many times even after trying hundreds of times, the printhead issue would still be the same.
Hp Printer Helpline Number!!!
All the steps that we have told you above are enough to resolve Hp Printer Problem With Printhead. In case, you have tried all the steps and still facing the same issue then there is only one option left and i.e Hp Printer Customer Support Number.
They are just outstanding in their work. They know each and everything related to hp printers. So, you don’t have to worry about anything. Just call the technicians now and let them troubleshoot the issue for you. We are not like other service providers who just give fake promises. Our technicians will respond to your calls and let you tell all the necessary methods to troubleshoot the issue.