When someone says HP Printers, the one quote that comes to all of our minds is “one of the best printers”. Isn’t it? We know that you are troubled with Hp Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi which may irritate you a lot. Actually, no one wants to be interrupted while doing the work. That is why we have come up with the solutions given below.
There could be a number of reasons behind why you are facing the issue with Hp Printer Wifi. Hence, we will first try to find the root cause behind HP Printer won’t Connect To wifi and then will tell you the solutions.
You just have to follow all the steps in the same order given below. All the steps are very easy so that you can troubleshoot the issue in a short period of time. Are you ready?
Troubleshooting Steps For Hp Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi
Connect Your Printer To Wifi Via Cable
It may also be possible that the wifi signal is the issue hence try to connect with the network via cable. In this case, the issue of HP Printer Won’t Connect to wifi is totally solved via cable, which means your wifi is working fine.
Change The Position Of The Router
It may be possible that you have placed your printer far from the router and that is why you are facing this connectivity error. Hence, place your Hp printer within the wifi range of your router so that you won’t face the issue of Hp Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi.
In addition to that, make sure that the other devices like telephone, microwave, or TV are not creating a hindrance to the path of the printer.
Check The Firewall Settings
The firewall of any device is usually designed so that it can block any malware or other harmful viruses. Many times it also blocks the printer network settings as they behave a kind of overprotective.
To resolve the issues, you first have to update your software and set the firewall settings to medium or “trusted zone”4. In addition to that, make sure that you don’t have multiple firewalls at once.
Reinstall the Driver Of The Printer And Software
To do so, follow the steps that have been given below:
- Open the “Control Panels” and open “programs”.
- Now, tap on “features and programs” first and then click on “uninstall a program”.
- You will then see the name of your printer, click on that, and confirm the uninstallation process.
- Click on the “available update for driver”. After then tap on “updates”.
- Wait for a while, until the driver won’t be updated
- Restart the printer and the computer and check if the issue of Hp Printer Won’t Connect To Wifi gets resolved or is still the same.
How To Connect Hp Printer To Wifi?
For those who are looking for how do I connect my hp printer to wifi follow the steps that we are going to tell you below:
- Before moving forward, if you have received “ENTER THE WPS PIN” then click on “cancel”.
- Place the printer within the range of the router so that it won’t show any connectivity error.
- In addition to that, make sure that ink cartridges are installed properly in their desired place. Also, don’t forget to locate the papers inside the tray.
- Now connect the printer with the available wifi
For Touchscreen Control Panel Printers
- Select the “restore network settings” on the printers from “restore settings”
- Get the SSID(network name) and the password now
- From the options of “wireless settings” tick on the “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Select the name of your network and enter the password to connect.
Without Touchscreen Control Panel Printers
- Check on your printer, you will find there is a “wireless button”. Hold the button for at least 5 seconds until you see that the light starts blinking.
- Within 2 minutes, you have to press the WPS button on your router till the time connection process begins.
- When you are connected to the network, the light will stop blinking.
- This is how you can connect to any network and now you no longer have to ask how to connect Hp Wireless printer.
Call Us Now !!!
Not only the issue of Hp printer Won’t Connect To Wifi but for any kind of Hp Printer Troubleshooting we have a team of dedicated technicians who have years of experience. We know that while using the printer you may face several troubles including Setup Hp Printer, how to connect my hp printer to wifi, Hp printer Not Printing in black, etc.
For these types of troubles, simply pick up your phone and dial HP printer Helpline Numbers now. We would like to suggest you save our toll-free helpline numbers to your phonebook. It is because you can directly call us next time without facing much trouble.